Food and Environmental
Quality and safety policy
The Management of Dehesa de Campo Alto S.L., a company dedicated to salting and curing ham and pork shoulder. Sliced and vacuum packed ham and pork shoulder. Boning and vacuum packaging of ham and pork shoulder, adapting to the needs of quality, productivity and food safety demanded by an increasingly competitive market, and aware of the commitment it makes with society, assumes the
ultimate responsibility for defining, implementing and maintaining a policy that makes such an objective possible.
Likewise, the Management expresses its fundamental commitment to comply with the requirements, the protection of the environment and the safety of food in Dehesa de Campo Alto S.L. as well as providing the necessary resources for compliance, based on the following guidelines:
- Ensure the hygienic-sanitary conditions of our facilities to produce products of the highest quality and food safety.
- Manufacture of safe, legal and authentic products according to the specified quality, assuming any responsibility towards the clients in case of non-compliance.
- Ensure rigorous compliance with the needs and expectations of our clients, taking ethical and personal responsibility.
- Establish objectives focused on evaluating performance in terms of food safety, as well as continuous improvement in our activities.
- Knowledge, professionalism, specialization and experience of our staff, promoting training and continuous updating of their knowledge.
- Promote the establishment of a lasting relationship with our clients, based on the projection of a trustworthy image.
- Commitment to establishing an appropriate food safety culture, including a clear assignment of responsibilities, ensuring staff competencies and adequate supervision.
- Commitment to comply with legal requirements and other requirements to which the organization subscribes.
The Management of Dehesa de Campo Alto S.L, establishes the necessary measures to ensure that this Policy is available to all interested parties and is disseminated to all areas of the company, is understood, applied, reviewed and kept updated.
In Espiel (Córdoba), on June 20, 2023 Signed.